OTT Contact Gauges are essential for manual measurements of depth to water, temperature, and conductivity in groundwater. The drum is held by a stable frame and is easy to carry. It is very smooth, so that you can effortlessly drain and haul the probe.
OTT KL 010
The OTT KL010 Contact Gauge measures the distance to water. Once the probe touches the water surface, you get a signal and you can see the distance to water.
For depths of 15 ... 750 m
OTT KL 010 TM
In addition to the OTT KL010 the OTT KL010 TM comes with a temperature sensor and display for displaying the water temperature. Also suitable for depth profile measurement.
For depths of 25 ... 500 m
OTT KL010 TCM
With conductivity sensor and display for the output values temperature, conductivity and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids). Also for creating temperature and conductivity profiles.
For depths of 30 ... 500 m
- Measuring tape lengths KL010: 15 ... 750 m; KL010 TM: 25 ... 500 m; KL010 TCM 30 ... 500 m
- Contact gauge
- Water level / Distance to water, Temperature, Conductivity
- Manual water level, temperature and/or conductivity measurement
- Optic and acoustic signals.
- High-strength special plastic frame with robust drum.
- Probe body: stainless steel (V2A) /nickel-plated brass; easy to clean.
- Accurate, length-stable measuring tape with cm graduation and dm marking.
- Optional: temperature measurement with LCD-display.
- Optional: conductivity- and temperature measurement with LCD-display.